TLNing (teacherlibrarian.org)

A community for teacher-librarians and other educators

Jo-Anne Gibson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"You've got a lot of great suggestions already.  One unit I do with high school stude…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Feb 5, 2012 to How to improve circulation numbers in high school?

7 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Suzanne

"You might think I'm kidding when I say this but my best solution to improving circul…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Apr 29, 2011 to Best way to improve circulation numbers at junior-high and high-school level

7 May 6, 2011
Reply by John Wellcome

"If you want to see a lot of 2.0 tools being used by students, check out my school li…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Apr 22, 2010 to Share your 2.0 success stories!

4 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Kathy Noble

"Joyce, I see that you've got the "TeacherLibrarian Network" in the badge now but min…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Jan 10, 2010 to Teacher Librarian Badge

5 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Joyce Valenza

"Thanks for looking into this. Jo-Anne"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Jan 10, 2010 to Teacher Librarian Badge

5 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Joyce Valenza

"We use an online booking system for our school library, computer labs, outdoor class…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Jun 23, 2009 to digital booking of media center?

9 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Tracy Richards

"Heather, Who knows the school division's reasoning for blocking Skype. They block al…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Mar 20, 2009 to Let's Skype

20 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Sarah Wasser

"I'd try Teachers Connecting at: http://teachersconnecting.com/ If you've never liste…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Feb 10, 2009 to International Wiki Partners?

2 Feb 10, 2009
Reply by Jo-Anne Gibson

"Heather, I just proposed using Skype in my school to "bring in" an author to our sch…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Dec 5, 2008 to Let's Skype

20 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Sarah Wasser

"I would definitely go with a wiki - either PB or wikispaces which are very similar.…"

Jo-Anne Gibson replied Dec 3, 2008 to Policies Manual on the Web

5 Dec 4, 2008
Reply by Kathryn Frech

RSS

A Learning Revolution Project

Twitter feeds

TL Scoop.its

Teacher Librarians of the 21st Century Curated by Mrs. N Ideas and Resources for the 21st Century Teacher Librarian

Libraries as Sites of Enchantment, Participatory Culture, and Learning Curated by Buffy J. Hamilton Ideas and resources to develop the concept of libraries as sites of participatory culture and learning

Personal Learning Networks for Librarians  Curated by Donna Watt

Staying ahead of the game, managing your own professional development, joining the dots

SchoolLibrariesTeacherLibrarians Curated by Joyce Valenza News for teacher librarians

What is a teacher librarian?  Curated by Tania Sheko Defining the role of teacher librarians for those who think we just look after books

Teacher librarians and transliteracy Curated by Sue Krust Explore the evolving role of the teacher librarian

Teacher-Librarian Curated by Librarian@HOPE Best sites and resources on the web for teacher-librarians

ResearChameleon on School Libraries Curated by Kathy Malatesta Teaching, mentoring & leading in today’s school libraries

Student Learning through School Libraries Curated by lyn_hay Building evidence of impact through research and professional practice

SCIS  Curated by SCIS News and resources about school libraries

Educational Technology and Libraries Curated by Kim Tairi In libraries we teach, we learn and many of us are early adopters of technology. This is your scoop on those things.

21st Century Libraries Curated by Dr. Steve Matthews all things 21st Century library related

Join our Diigo Group! VIsit TL Daily!

Coming soon

Events

Members

#tlchat: #tlchat your tweets!

© 2024   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service